Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Alpine Way

An Alpine trip was always a big summer thing for my family growing up, and we all got the chance to head up there for a weekend and escape from the heat! I took my new camera (and for some reason think I know how to use it) and took SO MANY pictures. It was a fun trip to have with everyone in our family there, including Peighton (the new addition). They're fun to look at, even though there are literally hundreds. To sum the weekend up we did a lot of shooting....

Mom...

Dad...

Brook...

Jensen (who I think was the best shot with this gun...we had a contest)...
Ty...Jade wanted to shoot and got a couple of good rounds off. (we're so proud of you Jade!)

Chris...
And even me!...

We had a photo shoot with Brook and her three horses.





Drove up the Escadilla (on the most windy day ever might I add).

Found a perfect carving stick.


Fell in love with Peighton.



And posed for some pictures.






Caught Brook read-handed in a weak moment :)

And made a "Dog on a Stick".


Again, it was a quick trip and a lot of driving over the course of three days, but it was well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Well look at you playin' photographer! How fun that you got a new camera...what kind did you get? Isn't it the most amazing thing to have a nice camera?! I'm obsessed! Love the pics of Brook and your dad is hilarious with Rex!

    ReplyDelete